Be the first to write a review.
Product Condition: New
Ships in 7 - 10 work days
Description / Product Information
- Dual 15 Two-Way Full-Range Main System with Wi-Fi
- The JBL PRX825W is a full-range speaker designed for main system applications.
- Featuring a dual 15, two-way, bass-reflex design powered by a 1500-watt class-D amplifier, PRX825W delivers incredible volume in a lightweight and compact form factor.
- Built-in Wi-Fi for wireless control of your system from anywhere in the venue
- PRX Connect mobile app for iOS and Android provides wireless control over volume levels, 8-band parametric EQ and up to 50ms of speaker delay to fine-tune your sound
- Class-leading 1500-watt amplifier delivers ample power to fill your venue
- JBL Differential Drive transducers for higher SPL in a lightweight design
- Redesigned Crown input technology, including XLR, 1/4 and RCA inputs plus XLR loop-through
- Intelligent variable-speed fan activates only when needed to reduce noise
- Updated tuning delivers flat frequency response and smooth off-axis behavior
- Durable wooden cabinets, tour-proven DuraFlex finish and dent-resistant 16-gauge grilles
- Universal power supply for worldwide compatibility
- dbx Type IV limiting ensures clear, accurate sound at high volumes
- Brutal testing regimenincluding the famous JBL 100-hour power testensures reliable performance
- If a simple set-up is required and full bandwidth output at high levels is a must, then the PRX825W is most likely the optimum solution.
- With the same foot print as the PRX815W, the dual 15 woofer design creates enough low frequency content to serve most live music or music playback situations.
- When coupled with a PRX subwoofer (or multiple subwoofers) the system becomes a high volume sound reinforcement solution, perfect for regional tour companies and AV Rental companies looking for a scalable, easy to employ audio solution.
- We recommend using the PRX818XLFW in conjunction with the PRX825W as the extended low frequency capabilities of the subwoofer compliment the frequency response of the PRX825W.
- For live music, recorded music playback and speech the user has the option of tailoring the EQ. A microphone can be directly connected to the speaker input for quick on-the-fly PA applications.
- The PRX825W is a self-powered, lightweight two-way loudspeaker system with remote Wi-Fi control of onboard DSP EQ parameters.
- The PRX825W is capable of delivering a very high level of performance over a wide bandwidth.
- The PRX825W is comprised of two 380 mm (15 in) 275 Differential Drive woofers, a 2408H-2, 37.5 mm (1.5 in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver mounted to a 90 by 50 horn, all driven by a Class-D power amplifier.
- Sophisticated DSP is at the core of a fully featured input section, providing user selectable system EQ, protection, input sensitivity selection, cross-over functionality, dynamic limiting and discrete component optimization.
- All PRX800 cabinets are built from a combination of 25 mm (on the top and bottom for added rigidity) and 18 mm, strong, light-weight poplar plywood made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints.
- All PRX800 Series cabinets are protected by JBLs tour proven DuraFlex finish.
- Grilles are made from dent-resistant 16 gauge steel and handles are made from light-weight glass-filled nylon for added strength and durability.
- All M10 suspension points are constructed from 14 gauge steel and have been tested with a yield-strength of 1000 lbs. each.
- The amplifier input panel offers XLR or inch jack compatibility and a sensitivity switch provides extra flexibility, making it possible to connect literally any sound source without using a mixer.
- Signal present and overload lights indicate the system status and assist in setting the optimum level, via the level control knob.